“GLOBE AUDIO : Mastering Audio Since 1999”
Since 1999, in the centre of the Beautiful town of Bordeaux (West/South Of France) Globe Audio is specialized in Mastering.
This « World Class » mastering studio offers the most sophisticated high end analog custom and digital equipment available, all connections are made using Vovox cables with gold connectors.
Extremely accurate monitoring system and dedicated acoustic treatment have made this room a ‘State of the Art’ mastering suite.
The studio is warm and comfortable (volume of 90 m3), air-conditioned and has natural daylight .
We listen to your needs, and offer the best conditions to finalize your projects.
This is what makes our reputation and the trust of many artists and labels across the world…
Globe Audio Mastering is owned by Alexis Bardinet (Mastering Engineer since 1997) and Bertrand (Technical Director)
We offer :
– Stereo Mastering
– Multichannel Mastering in 5.1
– Vinyl Mastering
– MFIT Mastering
• STERLING MODULAR PLAN E CONSOLE
• DANGEROUS MUSIC COMPRESSOR
• MASELEC MTC-1 X
• MANLEY MASSIVE PASSIVE & VARIABLE MU
• TUBE TECH SMC 2BM / Custom Version
• CHANDLER Curve Bender / Abbey Road EMI Edition
• SCHLUMBERGER UPS4000 Custom EQ
• PENDULUM ES-8 & PL-2
• TORNADE E series / Custom Version DBX GOLD CAN
• NEUMANN W495 / Custom Version V72 Telefunken
• PRISM MASELEC MLA-3
• ANAMOD ATS-1 « Full option »
• API 5500
• SPL MK2